I did promise drink with my school friends. So last thursday, we go to Indio. Indio is drinking house. But we loves there plate. Before visit indio, we went bakery Paris Baguette. I want eating cake and i bought strawberry cake. Bring the cake to indio. Acting like my birthday. Our next table's guys congraturation to me : ) it's very funny! We ate cake and so many dishes. We were only 8 people buy the way, we ordered 6 dishes lollol kkk. Especially chilli chiken and cheese rameon is extremely delicious. I was drinking kiwi soju and yogurt soju, fresh soju. Kiwi soju is so sweaty. We're satisfied. Indio is so cheap!!! Indio's servers are very kind!!! So l love indio♥ i recommend you to go there^.^ next time we go together kkk

Hi, Honey! Next time we should go out on weekends not on school nights. 그래두 재밋었어:)
답글삭제