2012년 3월 31일 토요일

My friend Yu jin

This is my best friend Yu jin. I met her in Geochang elementary school. She is one of my best friends. Yu jin is like our mom because she is always listening our worries and find a solution to my problems. I like Yu jin because we are so alike. She likes music, dancing, and is always smile. When we meet, always eat delicious food and go to singing room. We are singing and dancing like crazy. She is heavy drinker. She holds her liquor, but I can't hold my liquor. So she take care of me. I'm so appreciate about it. I love to play with her. When we meet together, our talking is not finish. Talking over and over, and all night. Even if we are apart far away,  we always think about each other. This is my favorite friend Yu jin!!!^.^

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기